Booking reference numbers made via this web site are now 4 digit numbers and will appear on your email confirmation as Order: #1234. All that you will need bring with you to the event is your booking reference number which will be presented upon completion of order and sent to you in an order confirmation e-mail. You may also be asked the name under which the booking was made as additional proof of ticket ownership.
Advance tickets for Whirl-Y-Gig events may be purchased online directly from Whirl-Y-Gig on this web site, subject to availability. A booking fee of £1 applies to all tickets purchased online.
Advance tickets may also be purchased from Access All Areas Network Ltd. :
Web: Access All Areas
Tel: 020 7267 8320 & 020 7267 6148
Access All Areas, 2nd Floor, 30c Camden Lock Place, London, NW1 8AL [ Map ] Tuesday – Saturday 12pm till 7pm (Closed Sundays and on Bank holidays). Booking Fees apply. Tickets subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions
- Whirl-Y-Gig is a ticket-less venue. All that you will need bring with you is your booking reference number which will be sent on an order confirmation e-mail. Make a careful note of this number, as it uniquely identifies your individual booking.
- On-line Bookings are for over 18’s only. Photo ID will be required at the door of proof of age for under 25’s or those blessed with youthful looks. Failure to produce valid photo ID will result in a forfeit of the cost of the ticket.
- Concession prices are not available for advance tickets.
- Whirl-Y-Gig operates a strict no-refund policy other than the cancellation of the event. Tickets can no longer be deferred.
- Payments made on this site will appear on bank statements as “Wind on Water Internet”.