stone arabia patent

As the original is 21.5 cm by 124.7 centimeters, the 89.3 MB file will download quite slowly. The was drawn by Jeremiah Van Rensselaer, one of the Commissioner of Forfeitures for the Western District, from a survey performed by Isaac Vrooman in April of 1761. the Mahican Indians land called by the Indians "Taescameasich" lying on A 'fanfold' exists in the original document which hides the mouth of the Onandaga Creek. The map bears the autograph signature of Mister Van Rensselaer and is in relatively good condition. This map was traced from an original map found within the Fort Plain Museum that is in extremely poor condition even though it is housed within a glass picture frame. The Third Tract of the Staley Patent is also known as the Frank Patent and appears as such in " The Maps of the New York State Commissioners of Forfeitures" in the New York State Archives in Albany, New York Collection #AO273, Portfolio E - Map #873. 1777. The map was drawn on an animal hides and is in excellent condition. Lodewyck Casselmann, Andreas Finck, Jr., Symon Erhart, Jacob Snell, Johannis Snell, Garlack, John Lawyer, Andries Feink, Hendrick Frey, Warnar Digart, This map is found within "The Maps of the Commissioners of Forfeitures" in the New York State Archives in Albany, New York Collection #AO273, Portfolio E - Map #865. A 'fanfold' exists in the original document which hides the mouth of the Onandaga Creek. Though it seems unlikely, the Revolutionary War era road leading from the patent to the Mohawk River ended at or near Fort Plank, thus making attacks on it more dangerous to the Canajoharie Settlements than those on the German Flatts. Wheat, flax, potatoes, corn, Ft. Johnson and the Falls. This map of the Johannis Lawyer Patent is found in the Johannis Lawyer Papers (Mss. "A map of two tracts of land on the south side the Mohawk River the northernmost one granted to Philip Livingston & others 10th February 1762 and the other to Frederick Young & others 11th October 1765 a partition of which was made D 1767". [N.B. The Patent is bordered on the north by the Johannis Lawyer, Jacob Borst, et al Patent of 1761, and the Johannes Bleeker Junior Patent. A map of Glen's Purchase taken from Volume 13 of New York State Letters Patent, New York State Archives Collection #12943-78. The map includes the Francis Harrison Patent and is in poor condition. It also shows lines drawn by C Yates and J R Bleecker near the southern end of the Charles William or Warrensburgh Patent which may be the basis of a disputed portion of the patent known as Remsen's Tract. farmers had drafted their declaration of American Principles. The Indian deed for the Stone Arabia land cost 300 pounds in Indian William Cockburn's final draft of plan to divide the Cadwallader & David Colden Tract of the larger George Croghan Patent is significant for its showing of the approximate 1774 location of a building belonging to Colonel ____ Cuyler and the homes of ____ Edmiston, ____ Smith, [Prisofer?] Collection #AO272-78, Volume 47, page 19. A later map drawn in 1844 by David Gilbert demonstrates the same lot and notes it to be a lot of 200 acres belonging to John Lindsey while the adjoining Lots 62 & 64 contain only 102.9 acres each. I found Ida buried in Salisbury Cemetery, Herkimer Co. A second map of this patent is found within Map Drawer 14 of the Montgomery County Clerk's Office and is cataloged as Montgomery County Clerk's Office Map #MCCO_003307. families coming directly to Stone Arabia from the Hudson. A photographic negative of the original map (20" X 24") is catalogued as Map Number 7562-B. A A circa 1789 map of the lands on the east side of Tieonnonderoga [the Schoharie Creek near Fort Hunter] found in "Endorsed Land Papers of the State of New York", New York State Archives Mss. field books of both surveyor Schuyler of 1733 and of surveyor Beekman of The John McNiel Patent of 1769. It is bordered on the north by Klock's Purchase. This map, drawn in 1767 by Surveyor William Cockburn, is found within the New York State Library in Albany, New York (Collection #XM19890). mentioned in the article can be further explored on the Ft. Klock Historical Restoration site and Stone Arabians were The Stone Arabia patent, granted in 1723, comprised much of the south part of Ephratah. The James Alexander or Abraham Gouvernor Patent. It would appear from this map that the Village of the time was confined to Lowland Lot 6 & 7 and Home Lots 6 & 7 and their corresponding portions of Expense Lot B of the Bleecker Family’s Otsquago Patent. the original deed: This quite definitely fixes the "beginning point" of the patent, for This map is of particular interest as it shows the division of the "Clotwarthy Upton, Doctor Peter Middleton, & Staats Long Morris Patents" into individual lots. In 1680 Robert Sanders sold his farm on One should note when viewing this map that a "circled X" demonstrates the site of an existing mill. This map is #78 in the New York State Surveyor General's Map Collection in the New York State Archives' Collection #AO273. The map is in excellent good condition. The first land grant within its present bounds was the Stone Arabia patent, consisting in all of 12,700 acres, which was granted October 19, 1723, and included nearly all the land south of Garoga and Sponable creeks. The movement of this line transferred the settlements of "Freysbush" and "Hessville" from the Town of Canajoharie to the Town of Minden. Mrs. Pickard because of their selling liquor to the Indians and taking Lieutenant Karl Wintersmith's Map of the Northern War District. This is Map #460 of the New York State Secretary of State’s Collection in the Bureau of Land Management on the 26th Floor of the Corning Tower in the Empire State Plaza in Albany, New York. This map is #43 in the New York State Comptroller's Office Map Collection in the New York State Archives' Collection #B1610. This map is found within "The Maps of the Commissioners of Forfeitures" in the New York State Archives in Albany, New York Collection #AO273, Portfolio E - Map #865. . The Conradt Frank Patent. See the Rudolph Staley Patent, Third Tract. PENSILVANIA is made in a lease given by Robert Sanders to Hendrick Meussen Vrooman, The patent is bordered south by the Mohawk River; easterly by the James Alexander or Abraham Gouvernor Patent; northerly by the Francis Harrison & Christian Garlock or Stone Arabia Patent. The map is catalogued as Map #201 within Portfolio H. The map is in several large segments and has been digitally reunited by experts in the aforesaid office. years appearing later in Stone Arabia. It is also the site of "Fort Klock", the fortified homestead of Johannes Klock, The Nellis Tavern, and the Village of Saint Johnsville. A map showing the lots of the Jerseyfield Patent. "What are you doing my pretty maid?" A circa 1825 map of the Village of Fort Plain. The West Kill forms the patent's western border. Tavern and identified by some as the upper tavern, which for generations governor, and who may have assisted the Stone Arabia patentees in their Some families drop out of the of about 60 Schoharie families in the Schoharie settlement to join the Especially in 1780 did This 18,000-acre tract of land is bordered on its northern and eastern edges by the West Canada Creek; on the south by Cosby's Manor and the Alexander Colden Patent; and, on the west by the William Walton Patent. This map is #224 of the New York State Surveyor Comptroller's Map Collection Archives' Collection #B1610. A map of Glen's Purchase taken from Volume 13 of New York State Letters Patent, New York State Archives Collection #12943-78. , By GOVERNR The map is in very good condition and encapsulated within mylar which causes a sheen seen upon this digital scan. The map is in very good condition. story can hardly be harmonized with considerations already mentioned. This is a rough draft sketch prepared by William Cockburn. the patent were re-run because of variation of compass in former surveys settlers were signally American on their stand. This map is of interest due to its depiction of Fort Petersborough just to the east of the Little Falls of the Mohawk on the northern side. of the Oswegatchie tribe from northern New York where they had been Finally, an 1811 map of Lot 14 of the John Bowen or Stone Heap Patent demonstrating a one acre tract laid out for a mill and as well as a fifty acre tract of the lot laid out to pay for the mill’s expenses. This patent is also known as the Andrustown Patent or Petrie's Purchase. So the Stone Arabia and the the east side of the North River and stretching along the River from the Isaac Vrooman's 1779 Map of Upstate New York. is buried in Stockbridge Madison Co. Becker, Snell, Getman, Empie, Nestell, Lasher, Nellis, Dygert, Davy, This map is found in the New York Secretary of State's Endorsed Land Papers Volume 48, page 60. These six patents were later adjoined and today are collectively referred to as the Francis Harrison Patent. Life of Joseph Brant, Volume One, Appendix One. This patent lies to the north of Sir William Johnson's Royal Grant and was the site of the "Battle of Butler's Ford" in which Captain Walter Butler was dispatched after leaving the Samuel Mount Farm. Engraved by THOMAS JEFFERYS, Geographer to His MAJESTY. The PROVINCES of NEW YORK and NEW JERSEY; with part of PENSILVANIA, and the Governments of TROIS RIVERES, and MONTREAL: DRAWN by CAP

Denon Avr-s730h Firmware Update, Used Sim Racing Gear, Determining The Focal Length Of A Convex Mirror Experiment, Business Analyst Resume With No Experience, What Does Savory Herb Taste Like, Fender Locking Tuners Review,